My Gym and Misc.

Emi has been struggling to sleep for a month and half now (she tends to sleep in 3 hour chunks). Last night when she woke up for one of her feedings around 2:30 she could not go back to sleep for an hour. It's on nights like those that I dread waking up in the morning with a whole day ahead of me. Luckily, though, today flew by. 

Emi and I went to My Gym and she got a cute little My Gym t-shirt now that she's a member. We started going to My Gym because Marty's mom had many fond memories going with her kids when they were little and offered to pay for me and Emi to go. It is seriously such a fun place and they have so many cute activities for the little ones. It's very well run and they do developmentally appropriate activities which I can appreciate from my previous job ;)

When we came home from My Gym, Emi was sleeping in her car seat, so I put her car seat next to the couch and laid down. I was just relaxing and closed my eyes for a minute. When I opened my eyes, there Emi was staring at me with her bright eyes. Opening your eyes to someone staring at you is alarming, even when it's your cute daughter. It was also kind of funny. 

The rest of the day included talking to Grandma and Grandpa Rosen (Emi got lots of practice blowing bubbles), going for a run/walk, grabbing Panda with Dad, getting a Crumbl Cookie all to myself (thanks to my student who gave me the gift card! It's the gift that keeps on giving), setting up a high chair (Marty did most the work), and studying Japanese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!