Paul Cardall and Sound of Music

Woke up this morning to Marty bringing a hungry Emi into our room. It was so sweet of him to take her (without me even noticing) so I could keep sleeping. After I fed her we swapped places so Marty could nap and I could watch Emi. Lucky for me, she was pretty tired so we played for a bit and then I put her down. Which meant I had a good chunk of time where I could just relax.

I turned on Paul Cardall and read a BYU magazine. It got me in the right headspace for a Sunday. Later, Marty commented how he liked the music playing in the background. We've played his music couple Sundays, but I think we'll have his music playing in the background every week from now on. 

Then we had church--Emi was the shining star in our ward as always and headed back home. Marty and I prepped some imitation cafe rio salads for an early dinner and then watched "Sound of Music." I seriously love musicals so much and Sound of Music is a classic. In the "intermission" part of the movie we paused it to play games with Peter, Alex, and Bubs. Alex kept winning 7 Wonders and Bubs creamed us in Ticket to Ride. Then we ended the night finishing up our movie. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!