Japan!

Today is a monumental day because I finally booked our Japan Hotels! I have been postponing this for awhile because I have been so stressed making sure we get the best hotels in the best locations at a decent price. I've also been trying to figure out an itinerary that I am satisfied with--juggling when we're meeting up with friends, seeing my Japanese mom, going to sites, and visiting old mission spots. I ended up planning our whole schedule around being in Yanai for church.

Yanai was my first area as a missionary, and I get a bit emotional just thinking about going to Yanai on a Sunday and seeing all the people I love so much. Even if they don't remember me lol. It really will mean the world to me to be there with Marty and Emi. Seriously every time I think about going on this trip I get so excited! There are just so many people I miss that I can't wait to see again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!