Mom Life

Marty took a sick day today. It's weird how covid has changed things though...because even though he took a sick day he was still able to attend a work meeting and do some other work from home. At first, it was weird having him home because I feel like our apartment is my workspace during the day. But it ended up working out just fine! 

Emi and I went to Pickle ball. It's fun because I'm getting to know the ladies better and am having more fun playing the game. Today I left Emi in the care of 3 year old Ezra and 5 (maybe 4?) year old Finley. Normally there's a person or 2 sitting out, but today we had just enough people to fill 2 pickle ball courts. I watched as Ezra ran away from Emi toting his mom's bag and items with him (because Emi was trying to eat them) and Finley made a fort with chairs around her and was watching YouTube. I felt bad for Emi because she was the kid no one wanted to be with.haha. After a few games she had a meltdown and just wanted me to hold her. Honestly, I could kind of see why. haha. No one wants to be the kid who's left out! When I came home and told Marty what happened he just laughed and said I was reading way too much into things. haha. I guess that's just what moms do! 

Other than that Emi and I went on a walk (super windy!!) and we had Little Caesars for dinner (Contrary to popular opinion I think Little Caesars is so yummy!).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!