Pickleball

Before Emi was born, my friend Brindy W. invited me to come play pickle ball at the Stake Center in HR. I've gone sporadically mostly because when Emi is sleeping during pickle ball time I don't want to wake her up. Well the stars aligned today and we got to go! I always have a good time even though I'm terrible at pickle ball. I am the worst player there by far.haha. Literally you could ask anyone who was the worst and if they were being honest they would all say my name.haha...but everyone is so patient with me which I appreciate. Today I lost every game, even though I had good teammates, but it was still fun:) Some of the moms there bring their little ones so they hung out with Emi while I played. I am grateful for any opportunity Emi has to be around other kids or babies! 

The best part of today may have been that Emi took an almost 2 hour nap. It was so nice having time to clean up around the apartment! We also talked with grandma and grandpa during the day, and Emi face planted mid-FaceTime right by the couch leaving her with a swollen lip. Poor girl looks like she has a lip job on one side of her lips! 

Emi and I also went to the park and she got to swing on the swings for a little. She loves the swings! Then we came home and started dinner. Tonight we had cheese enchiladas and artichokes. It was so yummy! After dinner Emi and I headed to Bunco (they've been asking that she come!). Bunco had a small turnout but I still had a good time regardless. Emi was also a champ for staying up an hour and a half past her bedtime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris