Inspection Day

Emi and I went to My Gym in the morning. Then we came home and I got a text from Marty asking if we'd like to do Torchy's for lunch (I'll never turn down Torchy's). We went to Torchy's after Emi's long nap, and then Emi and I headed from there to talk to the inspector. There are a couple things that need to be fixed on the house and I was particularly worried about a bedroom and furnace situation, but after talking with Marty I'm feeling better about it. I was excited to measure the pantry and linen closet so I can start figuring out organization things :) I love that kind of stuff! 

In the evening I packed for Minnesota, Marty had Young Men's, and then we watched an episode of Shrinking.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris