Manitou Incline

Marty and I have been wanting to do the Manitou Incline for awhile now and decided to finally make the trek to Colorado Springs today. Basically it's a mile straight up a mountain on steps and looks super cool. In the past when I've told people I want to do this hike they're like "Ooo that's a hard one." But I haven't really believed them because a mile hike? Yeah, piece of cake. 

Nope. Not a piece of cake. This was a tough hike! Especially with a baby. Marty and I took turns carrying Emi and she was not the happiest campier on the way up. But we made it! And Marty and I were both happy we did the hike. It was a lot of fun getting out. We also haven't ventured out many places since we've moved here so it was refreshing to try something new. Hoping to do more adventures like this in the future! 

House stuff is moving right along. We decided on our inspector today! Marty and I are also starting to think about furnishing the house and budgeting and all that good stuff. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!