Bye Bye Pagosa

Packed up in the morning and headed home! Before we left to Pagosa, I was so excited about our new house I just wanted to stay home and get house stuff taken care of...but I'm so glad we went to the reunion! It was so fun socializing with everyone and spending time together. Until next time, Pagosa!

I think this picture is so cute!


Our little family:)

Piedra Haven. I love that we've been able to see the ranch go up these past few years. It's turned out beautifully!

Love our bug.

A couple pics before we took off.

Emi and Grandma and Grandpa. I can't wait for Emi to have so many memories at this special place.

Look how beautiful everything is! Barn on the left, main house in the center, and bunk house on the right.

Another cool view someone got of the ranch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris