Emi's Besties, Picnic, and Family Olympics

Emi has found her new besties! Jane and Reese. They are both going into 1st grade in the fall and they adore Emi. Reese spent the day following Emi and I around and helping with anything and everything baby related. She is such a natural caretaker and so cute. Today was a more chill day at camp and we spent a lot of time socializing with people in the family. 

Everyone in the Adair family is so kind and personable that it's been so fun getting to know everyone better. I forgot to mention that last night we had a whole conversation with several members of the family about how to help us with our house troubles. So nice of them!

Emi with Aunt Courtney and Uncle Michael

Emi's Besties

Emi and Lucy

The Adair family...check out how cool everyone's shirts are. I've never seen family reunion garb that looks this good!

Emi with Uncle Chris and Uncle Nick

Emi loved her backpack and so did I!

Emi and Dillon. While the older boys/men went golfing we all went for a picnic!

In the afternoon we (Marty, Emi, Resse, and I) took the Bronco up the road to Sally's Overlook. It got pretty bumpy and we were all having a good time except Emi...so we eventually decided to turn around! I love the Bronco because you get the outdoorsy experience without getting covered in dirt and it feels more safe! I just get so nervous on 4-wheelers because my parents always talked about how dangerous they were growing up. (Can you tell my dad was a doctor? haha.)

The crew.

Dan cleaned the Bronco yesterday...Ooops😬

In the evening we did the family Olympics. It was so much fun and I always love having some competition! Marty had to watch because his ankle is messed up from rock climbing a few weeks ago...such a bummer.

Emi adores great grandma Diane

I think this picture is so cute!

Dan and Sheree with the wheelbarrow race.

Family Olympics!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!