Hershey Gardens

In the morning while Emi napped, Bubs and I took Ingi for a walk. We had a lot of fun playing make-believe with her and getting to see her personality. She is a nature-loving girl!

In the morning and afternoon we spent the afternoon at Dave and Steph's place. The girls played in the fort, painted the cutest picture frames, and played with the water table. One thing I admire about Steph's parenting is that she lets Ingrid explore and do really fun things. She doesn't shy away from the messy, and because of that I feel like Ingi has many rich experiences. That's something I want to be better at with Emi! 

Emi and Ingi both in their purple pjs

Seeing your child make something for you is one of the most heartwarming things ever. I seriously felt like my heart was melting. haha.

Emi girl

Water table fun.

Ingi was making mud to play in. She has so much spunk! I love it.

In the evening we went to Hershey Gardens. They have a butterfly atrium and beautiful gardens. It was a lot of fun! Then pizza and Dave's delicious chocolate pie for dinner.

*As a side note, I have to add that Ingrid calls Marty and I Uncle and Auntie Noodle. haha. But this trip she's started calling Marty Daddy Auntie Noodle. It's sooo funny*

The babies!

Butterfly atrium. Emi looks like she is casting a Harry Potter spell or something haha.

The sibs

Look how pretty!

They had Chocolate Kiss fountains.

The crew

I love these cousins. Ingi used to say "Oh baby Emi" all the time and so Marty and I have also latched onto that phrase. haha.

Peep Emi in the stroller in the background.

Love this crew.

This is one of my favorite pictures. Ingi and Emi love missus.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!