Zoo

Today was a zoo day! I've been meaning to take Emi to the zoo for awhile now, so I'm glad we finally had the chance to go. We drove to Lake Tobias and met up with one of Steph's friends and her son. At the zoo they have this cute safari ride you can take to see all the animals in a more-natural environment. It was really hot--Steph had warned us that it's best to go early but Emi and I slept in (oops!)--but a neat experience. After the safari ride we went and walked around the zoo and Emi took a snooze in her stroller. I enjoyed watching how Ingi and her friend, James, were so curious.
Safari Ride!

I used Dave's sunglasses from the car and after looking at pictures I realized they were not the best look for me haha

Aunts with our Ingi Bear

After the zoo we stopped to get ice cream, and ended up getting BBQ too. The food was yummy and perfect after a hot day. 

In the evening we just chilled and hung out. Honestly that's one of my favorite things when I visit family--just getting to chat, catch up, and enjoy each other's company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!