Cake and Deep Clean

Emi and I went to story time in the morning. I was surprised how bashful she was at story time because she's not usually that way at My Gym, but I guess she's so used to My Gym now she's able to get out of her shell more. Going to story time reminded me of how cute it is and how I want to go more often. 

Matching with my baby girl.

She loves doing this. haha

In the afternoon Emi and I had a cake delivery. In our old ward they had a fundraiser auction, and so I auctioned off a coupon to cash in for a personalized cake. A grandma in the ward ended up buying it and she reached out to me to make a cake for her granddaughter's birthday. I had a lot of fun making the cake and when I went to deliver it she asked me to come in and chat for awhile. She's so sweet and by the time I left we had agreed that we'd have to meet again. 

Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream and strawberries on top.

The transportation.

In the evening Marty and I deep cleaned the kitchen and living room. I've been wanting to mop the floors for awhile now but we've had so much work being done, that I've been hesitant to clean it only to have it covered in dust the next day. We ended up spending way more time cleaning than we thought we would but it feels nice to be in a clean house. 

We moved the table and cleaned the rug in our deep clean process.

The vacuum also got a deep clean.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!