Family Pictures

A brief interruption from Pagosa updates because we got family pictures back tonight! And I love love love how they turned out. We had Cassie Rogers (one of my friends from Young Mom's Institute) take our photos again. She took Emi's newborn pictures and she did such a great job, we asked her to take these ones too!

Our perfect little girl.

We love this little one.

Emi is always "sharing" different things with us. I love that we had a photo to capture that!

I requested these pictures of Marty throwing Emi because he always throws her up in the air and I think it's so cute.

Isn't the scenery so pretty in all the pictures?!

This photo reminds me of what kind of dad Marty is. So playful and fun...and Emi just loves how he is playful with her!

A dad and his girl.

Emi's baby blues.

This picture also reminds me of what kind of dad Marty is. He's playful but also loving and sweet.

Love my family.

One of my favorites.

Those chunky thighs kill me:)

Tongue!

My handsome man.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!