Garage Door

Marty didn't end up getting home until after midnight last night, so Marty and I are a bit exhausted today. (It's super hard for me to fall asleep without him here, so I always end up busying myself with things when he's gone late.)

In the morning, Emi and I went for a walk with Heather and Adelaide J. from the ward. We started walking when I remembered that I might have left my phone on top of my car. haha. Then my watch beeped at me that we were out of range from my phone...so yes. We turned around and headed back towards where we started and there my phone was just sitting on top of my car. Sometimes I wonder where my brain is.haha. The walk was fun, though, and I enjoyed getting to know Heather better. She was so sweet, too, and gave us Adelaide's hand me downs for Emi. 

After our walk I drove home and went inside when I thought to check the garage door. Welp. It was stuck and beeping. I hadn't pulled in the car far enough and so it was mad at me. I tried watching a YouTube video to figure out how to close it to no avail. Emi was also ready for a nap and it was very hot in our garage so I wasn't thinking super clearly to add to the situation. haha. I ended up going across the street to our friendly neighbors and the dad helped me get the garage door down. Thank goodness for helpful people!

In the evening Marty was able to watch the same YouTube video I watched and get the door working again. Go figure! Thank goodness for husbands who are good at figuring things out:)

Sugar

And Spice...and everything nice!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!