Random

Emi and I had a bunch of returns to take care of today. Home Goods, Kirklands, and Target.

We also went to baby story time, and long story short we were supposed to meet her friend there but her friend and her friend's mom never showed. Turns out they got pulled over on the way there, and due to an overdue registration their car ended up getting towed. I felt so bad! 

For lunch Emi and I went to Panera Bread, and the high school girl in front of me went to pay and didn't have quite enough to cover her lunch. She was shocked when I offered to pay for her and kept asking to make sure it was okay with me that I paid. The cash register later told me that it was very cool of me to do that. They honestly made me feel like a hero when it wasn't that big of a deal. haha. But I was glad I could be there to help out! Shout out to Marty for working hard so I can spend our money ;)

In the evening, Marty worked on getting our security cameras set up. Today has been the most random day!


Comments

  1. You are a hero! College-age me is crying right now reminded of how generous people were with me when I really needed it. You made so many days with that small act of kindness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I'm glad I could pass it forward. I am often the recipient of kindness too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!