Play

Bubs, Dave, Ingi, Emi, and I spent most of the day together because Steph (and Huck) had wedding stuff to take care of and Marty had work. (I think I forgot to mention that Dave and Steph came out to stay with us because they have a wedding they're a part of later this week.)

Mid-day it was time for Bubs to head home. She has been so helpful with all the kiddos and it's been so fun talking and hanging out. We're going to miss her!

In the evening we did a siblings/friends class at My Gym and headed off to Torchy's for dinner. 

Toddler Story time with the kiddos. It was so crowded! 

Emi and Aunt Bubs

Playing at the library after story time.

Cousins. Isn't this picture the sweetest? Ingi loves giving Emi loves.

Right before Bubs and I headed to the airport we decorated Steph's birthday cake for tomorrow:)

My Gym with the kiddos.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!