Family Day

Lots of family time today!

My Gym.

A run.
Look who decided to come running!

Emi zonked.

We carried Emi's stroller in the house after our run to let her keep sleeping. If there's something I've learned from parenting it is...never wake a sleeping baby. 

Emi's first haircut. (and Marty got a haircut too!)
Did we take a billion pictures of Emi's first haircut? Of course!

She loved getting to ride in the car.

Look at her :)

We just can't get over how cute this girl is.

Notice how her mullet is gone. Yay!

All done! With her new hair clip.

They even gave her this certificate with a lock of her hair. 

Corn Maze.

Zaika for dinner.

Started Season 3 of "Only Murderers in the Building."

Marty and I are completely smitten with Emi. I'm not kidding. We talk about her all the time, we think (most) everything she does is so cute, and she just makes us the happiest. 

I don't think anything could've prepared me for how much I'd love my child. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!