Pumpkin Painting

Because it's close to Halloween, our workout teacher has a dress-up theme for classes the next few days. Today was Super Hero day! I didn't have anything so I just wore orange and black :)
I have really been enjoying going to classes/working out at the gym during the day. It's so nice!

For Young Women's tonight the girls painted pumpkins that will be used as decor for our ward party later this week. It was fun to see what each of them came up with, and as they painted I walked around and tried getting to know each of the girls better. I definitely felt out of my comfort zone trying to talk with each of them, but I hope that these efforts will show them that I care. 

I came home from YWs to the best surprise--a clean kitchen! Thanks Marty :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!