Shaeffer Resort and Spa- Guest Writer

Hi all! This is guest writer Marty talking about our Friday in Pagosa. We got in at a pretty good time the night before but it was really really nice to sleep in til about 8:00 since Emi had a bit of midnight fun with Grandma and Grandpa the night before! Usually she doesn't sleep in no matter how tired she is but we were lucky!

We had a pretty slow morning, my dad made pancakes for us and we played with Emi and chatted with my parents. At around 10:30 AM, Emi had eaten two breakfasts and snacks and was ready for a nap. Lizzie decided to take a nap with her and my dad and I used the gym. Later that day, Lizzie and my mom took Emi for a walk and my dad and I took off on an ATV ride. We crossed over the river (it was kinda dicy) and went up on top of this plateau that overlooks the confluence and the three cabins, it was pretty cool and was a spot that I had never been to before!

That evening, Lizzie and I had an excellent time enjoying the Shaeffer spa! I was in the sauna, then in the bathtub and then in the steam shower - it was amazing! Lizzie loved the bath.

We played a round of Azul and Quirkle that evening (we didn't get outside for a campfire until Saturday night) and then went off for an early bedtime, seriously it was so nice to have such a relaxing long weekend!

I'll let Lizzie post the pictures from Friday, and I'm sure I'll be writing here again soon!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris