Strong Nation

This morning I went back to my first workout class in over a year! It felt good to be back. At Strong I made a mom friend, Summer, who turns out to be in our stake and she invited the mom who does the music classes to come to the workout class so she was there too (Annie). After the class Summer invited me to come over to her place with Annie and Kirsten (another friend whose husband works at Chatham with Marty). It was so fun! We ate lunch and the kiddos decorated cookies and made graham cracker haunted houses. 
Emi and I wearing our "Faith Over Fear" shirts. My workout teacher, Angela F., had these shirts designed when she competed on American Ninja Warrior.  She is so inspirational! 

In the afternoon I had my family history lesson with Bob L., Deanna, and Kate. I honestly look forward to the lessons each month and enjoy discovering missing ancestors on my family tree. Bob also brought me chocolate because I did some family history work outside of the lesson...it's hard not to have a good time when chocolate is involved;)

We also had Emi's last day of her swim lesson session this afternoon. She is a little water bug and really enjoyed getting to play with the swim toys each lesson. 
Emi ready for swim in her swim coverup.

She's a doll:)

She is still loving her winter hat and always wants us to put it on her.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!