The Series of Unfortunate Events

As you may have seen in my posts earlier this week, I made a cleaning schedule for myself. I had a goal to wash all our dark clothes today. I got the darks washed only to discover that a stick of chapstick  happened to make it in the laundry leaving oily stains over several of our new clothes:'( 

So many stains.

This afternoon, Emi and I were heading to pick Marty up from work when I discovered that a snake (!!!!!) had slithered into a sticky mouse trap in our garage. I was so scared and a bit traumatized. But we were picking up Marty from work today because we were driving straight to Pagosa which meant that Marty wasn't able to take care of it. I hope all is okay when we get back.

On our drive to Pagosa, Marty and I went through lots of couple get-to-know-you questions which made the drive go by fast. There were also lots of pretty fall leaves to look at which was nice too.

So I guess the title of this post isn't completely accurate because not all of today was unfortunate, but we'll go with it anyway;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris