Wait where's mom?

Emi didn't sleep well last night, my tear duct is funky, and I've had a sore throat and chills so today was a bit rough! But we powered through. We still went to the normal gym and My Gym, still tidied the house, and still stuck with the usual schedule.

But I kept thinking...who takes care of the mom when she's sick? And then I started trying to think of times when my mom was sick and I couldn't really remember any. But surely she got sick. So I came to the conclusion that moms can't really get sick because there aren't many alternatives. And there may have been a little bit of a meltdown when I came to that conclusion.

Marty took good care of me when he got home, but this is one of those days when I don't want to be grown up...gosh darn it!

Please appreciate cute Emi.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris