FAO Schwarz

Nick and Chris went home yesterday, Dan went home this morning, Courtney and Michael had work/school today, and so that left me, Marty, Emi, and Angela today. Last time we came to New York I had my eye on FAO Schwarz but the line was long and we were busy doing other things! But this time we were able to go and it was even more exciting because Emi was with us.

I was hoping it would feel like Willy Wonka's Factory but toys instead of candy and I would say it lived up to the hype! There were people demo-ing toys and the ambiance was fun. We strolled the store, and before we were about to leave Marty said he wanted to get something for Emi. I thought that was sooo cute. He ended up letting her choose between two things, and I think she chose well! I'm excited for her to get her fake cosmetic bag and nail polish for Christmas. 

On our way home we snagged some banana pudding from Magnolia Bakery...yum!







Pretty soon it was time for Emi and I to head home. Marty's heading down to PA tonight to work in Chatham's Kennett office and Angela is here one more day. 

I'm happy to report Emi and I successfully took an Uber to the airport, made it through security and onto our plane, survived the plane ride, took the shuttle to Parking Spot, and drove home. 
On the plane I popped open Emi's water bottle to let her take a sip from it and the water sprayed everywhere. haha. We both got soaked.

Glad we're back home! And hoping we can make it through a week without dad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!