Hamilton

Church in the morning. And Elder Weaver happened to be sitting nearby us. Marty and I both know him pretty well on the mission so it was fun to chat with him and his wife.

After church we went back to the apartment for just a bit and then Marty and I were off to Hamilton (Grandma and grandpa watched Emi...again!). I was really excited to get to see it in person! I know the music well and have watched the Disney+ version multiple times. 

Marty and I had great seats (thank you, Dan and Angela!) which was cool. I especially liked being close to see all the dancing. I thought the Aaron Burr in our cast was really good. Marty and I both agreed that it's tricky seeing a different cast when our ear is used to the original cast members' voices, but I was so grateful to get to see the production live!

Hey Marty! Do you like my beanie? ;)

Hamilton with my love.

Emi playing while mom and dad were away!

By the time we got back from the show, it was time for dinner. Courtney and Angela had made pies (not meat ones thankfully) and then we ate leftovers from Thursday. Michael's parents also came over and joined the fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!