Alta

Marty, Dan, Angela, Emi and I headed up to Alta in the morning. I put Emi in Alta's daycare, Marty put me in a ski lesson ;), and the others skied together. JK I actually really wanted to be in a ski lesson. Last year Dan and Angela asked if I would like to take a lesson on our Deer Valley trip and I ended up taking 2 lessons because I liked it so much. So this year when they asked again I was excited to get to go. I love having a teacher give me pointers and push me. It's much easier for me to listen to a teacher than my husband. It's not that Marty's not a good skier (he's amazing actually)... it's just easier for me to learn from someone I'm not super comfortable with. 

Pre-ski lesson. Talking with my instructor about my abilities.  

Angela, Dan, and Marty on the slopes.

Emi went sledding at the daycare. I would 10/10 recommend Alta's daycare. They did an incredible job sending updates throughout the day and creating a cozy space at the lodge. 

We did one last run after my lesson where I showed everyone my new skills. haha.

Look how pretty it is!

After skiing we came home and had Porcupine Grill and hot tubbed. Porcupine's artichoke dip is to die for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris