Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve always feels special.

Emi's favorite place at Grandma and Grandpa's--Kershaw's bed. 

In her favorite spot again.

The boys watching the Cowboy's Game.

Look at this beautiful set up.

We each made a part of the meal. I was in charge of the veggie tray.

All the fam minus Courtney.

All the fam minus me.

Chris is always so cute with Emi. He's going to be a great dad one day.

Emi was Mary in our nativity. Marty was the donkey.

Don't let this picture fool you. She had her outfit off within a few seconds. haha.

Carillon Bells. 

Angela and I played "Angels we Have Heard on High" and "Jingle Bells". 

Courtney accompanied the family as we sang a few Christmas songs.

Chris played "Happy Christmas, War is Over" as we sang.

Twister with the family. 

I challenged everyone to a plank competition. Nick won...but I took a close second haha. 

Not pictured:
*Going to our church Christmas service together. I honestly really like when Christmas Eve falls on a Sunday. 
*Many of us trying out the race simulator that Dan and Nick practice on. I was surprised at how fun and hard it was!
*Marty and I going for a walk with Emi:)
*Muppets Christmas Carol. I stayed up with the boys just so I could hear the "Marley and Marley" song and puzzle. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!