Highlights with Grandma and Grandpa Rosen

We had a great week with my parents here. Thanks for making a stop here, Mom and Dad! Here are some highlights of our week with them.

-Ate lots of good food. We went to Torchy's, Snooze, Chik fil A, and Wild Ginger.

-Made lots of good food. Mom and I made 13 (!!) pies. 8 of them were Chicken Pot Pies and the rest were just the shells--so I can add whatever fillings I want to them. Mom also whipped out a few loaves of bread (Dad and I tried to learn how to make bread too) and she made homemade noodles for our soup one day. And of course she made brownie sundaes. I've missed my mom's cooking. She's so good! 

-Went to My Gym a few times. My dad retrieved the balls Emi liked throwing out of the ball pit. haha.


-Hiked/walked up Waterton Canyon with my parents and Emi.

-Got to see pictures of my parents' trips and hear some exciting stories.

-Played lots of Splendor and Rook.

-Watched The Fugitive and the new Mission Impossible. Both were good!

-Went to the Children's Museum downtown.



-Went to "Blossoms of Light" at the Denver Botanical Gardens. We all liked it, and I think it's now added to our list of holiday must-do's here.


"Without plants you couldn't have chocolate cake." My type of sign! haha.

-Grandma and Grandpa took Emi on lots of walks.







Comments

  1. Yay! I love that you got a whole week together after they've been gone so long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris