They're here!

They're here! So happy to have them back in the states. I haven't seen my dad (in person) in over a year, and I saw my mom briefly for Bubsy's graduation in the last year but that was it.


Last January my parents headed to Jerusalem to serve at the Jerusalem Center for a year and a half. In October they left the country and were unable to return because of the war happening there. The BYU Jerusalem students' semester abroad was cut short in Greece, and when the students left my parents went to serve in the Rome Temple for a few months. Before the war started they had a Europe trip planned with Bubs over Christmas, so they went to Germany, Norway, and Denmark before flying out to see us. They're hoping to return to Jerusalem later this spring, but no one really knows what the actual time frame of them returning is. 

Thinking and praying fort those in Israel--on both sides of the conflict--who are suffering. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris