Surfing

In the morning we had a surf lesson. Even though we've done a lesson together before, I was still nervous at the beginning of the lesson...but it ended up being so much fun! I for sure want to do this again in future years.




While we were surfing, Dan and Angela watched Emi for us. Emi loved getting to play on the beach with grandma and papa.




We went to Kihei Cafe for breakfast and spent some time at the pool.

Last year.

This year.

In the afternoon the boys went golfing and the girls chilled. Emi was in such a weird mood I couldn't figure out what was going on, but it turned out she was just tired. 

It's so rare for her to fall asleep in my arms, I was soaking in every minute.

We tried to catch sunset (some clouds were blocking it), and then had dinner at Paia Fish Market. 



We finished off the night with ice cream at Lappert's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris