2 Weeks in a Post

We have been busy! Lots of running and working out, playdates, YWs, and My Gym.

My Gym

Pretty run views.

Emi and Dad watching "Toy Story."

I got these cute Holy Week cards off of Etsy for the YW for Easter. It was time consuming printing, assembling, etc. But I love how they turned out! 

The girl's Easter gifts all ready to go. Kathleen D. is a bow tying professional!

Emi reading.

I put away all of Emi's bow headbands this past week. She was hating them, so we're going to try alligator clip bows from now on.

Children's Museum.

Emi got a new car. It's missing one headlight (for now), but she loves it!

Trip to the Aquarium.

Fish.

Emi wanted to play in her crib.haha. Look how cute her bow is!

Jedi Emi.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!