Art and March Madness

We had a lot going on today! In the morning we went to Chuze and My Gym. Then we headed back for lunch and nap time. Emi slept for over 2 and a half hours (!), and when she woke up we had Summer, Ronny, and Jules over for an art project.  It was a lot of fun and also messy.haha. I'm trying to learn how to embrace the mess and just enjoy the process. After the art project the kids played while Summer and I just chatted.

Emi's piece of art.

Emi doesn't like to wear her own bows, just Jules'!

Shortly after friends went home, Marty showed up and Madison H. came over to babysit. Marty and I headed to a ward March Madness party fora bit and then came home for Rosen family book/recipe club. After book club, the March Madness game finished and UConn won (Boo!). If Purdue would've won Marty and I would've won the family March Madness bracket. But hey, there's always next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!