Baby Rosen

Emi made her way to the living room without me noticing this morning, and when I came to find her she was just sitting content on the floor reading her book! She's such a cutie.

Emi at breakfast this morning. "Rub rub rub." Yogurt and lotion look very similar!

Nick and Camille had a good time at their concert last night and they even played Camille's favorite song which she was excited about. The morning went by quick, and pretty soon it was time to take them to the airport! It's been fun having them here for a few days. I'm bummed we didn't take any pictures! 

Emi and I dropped them off and came home for a few hours, and then it was time for me to head to the airport for my girls trip! Emi got to play with her bestie Jules while she waited for Dad to pick her up for a "Daddy's Weekend."

At the airport I had the most exciting surprise. Peter and Alex had baby #3 this morning. I got a call from Peter at the airport and he said there's a name they really liked, but they wanted to make sure it was okay with me before they moved forward with naming their little girl this name. The name was Elizabeth! I was shocked in the best sort of way. I'm so excited to share a name with my sweet niece :')

Comments

  1. Baby Elizabeth Rosen! That's so sweet! (And these two cuties in their firehats are darling!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!