Leisure

Everyone did their own thing this morning. Marty and Dan went golfing, Nick and Camille went on a Ranger ride, and Angela kindly watched Emi while I went for a run! 
Emi loves Grammy and Papa.



I did the loop and it was beautiful. I told myself I wouldn't walk which kept me motivated and challenged! It's just over 4.5 miles starting at the ranch and has some steep parts. I learned that eating breakfast burritos before a run is not the move...I'll remember that for future visits!

After everyone got back, we ate lunch and hung out, and then put Emi down for a nap and Marty and I hung out. And then after Emi woke up, while Dan and Angela worked some more, Marty and I took turns driving with Emi on the ATV and then went for a drive in the Bronco (sorry I'm realizing writing this now how we should've been better at helping haha). Riding in the Bronco while listening to music is one of my favorite things to do in Pagosa!











In the evening, big Marty, Erin, and JD came over for dinner and a campfire. They're all such fun people it made for a good time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!