Parks

Emi and I went to story time this morning and I made a Japanese friend! It always makes me happy when I meet Japanese people in the states.

Emi liked writing with the chalk they have outside the library!

After story time we ran a few errands and then headed to Plum Valley Park with some friends. Mary, Summer, Annie, Kimber, and all their kiddos were there. We ate lunch and let the kids play.

Emi came home exhausted from our excursion and took an amazing nap. I actually had to wake her up so we could head to another park, Civic Green, with Katye and Easton. It was fun getting to catch up with Katye and be outside.



We came home from the park, ate dinner, and ran some more errands and then it was time for Emi to go to bed! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Many Oopses

Last day in Paris