21 Pilots

Ethan and Aldo got in late last night! They're headed to Michigan to get Aldo situated for school, and decided to make a pit stop at our place to hang out and come with us to the 21 Pilots Concert. 

I wasn't sure how the 21 Pilots Concert would go today--since I'm not the biggest fan of concerts---but I was pleasantly surprised!! It wasn't just a concert, but a show too. Marty LOVES 21 Pilots and so he got us General Admission tickets which was fun to be up close. The artists were amazing live and I enjoyed hearing all these songs I'm super familiar with (although next time I'll spend time learning all the lyrics). The one thing I don't love about concerts is all the vaping and weed. It's just kind of gross!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!