Church Youth

I went to one of my YW's cross country meets in the morning while Marty took Emi to dance. It was so fun getting to cheer her on, and it made me want to sign up for another race! 

In the afternoon, one of Marty's YM from our old ward called him up and asked if he'd come to their ward's car wash fundraiser happening at the church (right then). He dropped everything to go. His boys look up to him so much and I love that they have someone like him to admire.

While Emi and Marty were at the car wash, I decorated a cake for a another YW's birthday in our ward to bring to church tomorrow. Her mom said she likes vanilla or strawberry cake, so I made a vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream. The buttercream tastes so so yummy.

In the evening, we met Courtney and Michael at Torchy's on their way back from Pagosa! It was delicious as always. Then we spent the rest of the evening talking and hanging out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!