Grateful

I went with the running group this morning! We ran over 7 miles and I felt great after coming home. And then the adrenaline wore off and I felt exhausted shortly after. haha. However, I'm so grateful that my body allows me to run. Ever since my rough recovery after Emi, I am amazed that my body can run longer distances and I try to not take it for granted.

It may be because I was tired from the run, but I was having an emotional day. I got 2 different phone calls, one from a family member and one from a friend, and they were so patient and just listened to me. I know they were inspired to reach out on a hard day.

In the evening I hosted a Mom's Night Out cake decorating party with some friends. It was a lot of fun! 

Kirsten, Summer, me, and Chihiro (Mary had to go home before we took the picture).

I tried a lambeth style cake!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!