Nick's Farewell

Nick did an incredible job with his farewell talk today. If I'm doing the math right in my head, when Marty and I got married Nick was in the summer between his 9th and 10th grade year. Kind of crazy! Now he has a year of college under his belt and is headed on his mission. 

Nick really does feel like my little brother, and I think so highly of him. He's so humble, kind, and hardworking. He even let me "babysit" him a few times in high school when Dan and Angela went out of town and we'd eat dinner together just me and him (because Marty was living in CO while I was teaching). haha. And it was honestly really fun because he's a great conversationalist and very chill. 

I know he'll be an incredible missionary! 

I'm excited to read his letters and see how he changes and all the lives he'll touch.

I don't have any pictures of Nick at his farewell but I did snap a picture of the beautiful spread of food we ate after the farewell! It was delicious.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!