Running Crew and Wicked

I made it out for a run with my Thursday morning crew today! The group just runs so early, it kills me to to think about setting my alarm for 5 am when I have other workout options later in the morning...but I've decided I want to be better at running with the group. 

The group consists of Michele, Lisa, Mike, and Kevin. Michele has done ultras in the past and now focuses more on swimming (she does 10ks in open water!) even though she still runs a ton. Lisa does Ultras...and wins them! She's crazy. Mike's also done ultras and helped me train for my marathon. Kevin's also run long distances and is a chameleon runner (he can change his pace to match others well). The whole group is also very patient and everyone is so interesting to talk to while running. 

So I came to a realization that Thursday morning running crew is not something I want to miss out on. I have a goal of become a better runner, and there's no better way of doing that than running with people who actually know what they're doing. So...early Thursday's here we come!

In the evening Marty and I went to "Wicked" at the Buell. It was amazing as always and Marty and I enjoyed getting to spend time together with just us :)

Unrelated photo from today: Emi with her "binoculators." Thanks Uncle Dave and Aunt Steph!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!