Trying

Much to Emi's dismay we went to Chuze this morning. She always says "no Chuze" when I mention going to the gym. She's been having a hard time with anyone but mom and dad watching her lately. I'm hoping this is a phase she grows out of because it just breaks my heart when I leave my screaming child behind. I think she calmed down shortly after I left which is good...but still sad to see her sad.

We came home after Chuze, got ready, and headed to My Gym. Emi's getting really good at saying "Emi" loud and clear during circle time. She also loves hanging off the bars and narrating what's happening in class. She's a cutie!

After lunch a nap we knocked out grocery shopping for the week and by that point it was basically dinner time. I had soft tacos on the menu today, and decided I wanted taco bell's taco sauce to enhance my cooking, so Marty kindly went and grabbed 20+ sauce packets from taco bell haha. 

For family night we headed to the park. It smelled like porta potties which was gross. But lucky for us it started raining, and so we "had" to go home (Sorry Em!).

After Emi went down, Marty and I watched a few too many episodes of "Trying" and didn't get to bed until late. This show tears at my heart strings!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!