De-Cluttering

I helped one of my YW Counselors assemble these cute journals for our YW today. They're so cute! I'm excited to give them to the girls.

Unrelated, but lately I've been noticing that when I'm overwhelmed about something, I just procrastinate it. haha. I'm trying to be better at just getting things done instead of postponing. One of those things is getting rid of a changing table in our front room. A family in our ward gave us a toddler bed, and also dropped off a changing table that matched the toddler bed a month or two ago. We didn't need the changing table (since we already have one), but it looked way too big to fit in our car to drop off at Goodwill. So I've just been letting it sit there (and drive me crazy) because I was too overwhelmed to figure out a solution. Well today I finally just put a picture of it on a HR FB Moms Group and offered it to anyone who would pick it up. Within a few hours it was picked up and out of our house. Getting rid of it was way easier than I envisioned in my head! And now I don't have to let it drive me crazy anymore. Yay!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!