YW Visits

This afternoon Ronny and Jules came over for a few hours to hang with Emi and I. We played a bunch and did a craft together. Sometimes when I watch other people's kids I go into teacher mode and try and figure out a way to structure the time they're here and do some sort of planned activity.

In the evening we met as a YWs Presidency. We held our meeting, and then went and visited 2 of our girls. I've been feeling like we need to do individual visits to our girls for the past while, and have been ignoring it (because I know how busy my counselors are), but I felt like this was something we really needed to do. I let them know, and they agreed to go! I think it went really well, and after visiting them I can see how important these visits can be.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!