Youth Activity

I went to Chuze with Summer and Jessica today. It's been the first time in 2 (or 3?) weeks we've all taken a class together because of vacations, sick kids, etc. It was so fun!

We had an activity for church tonight that I was in charge of. Our youth wanted to combine with other wards for an activity, so we invited 2 other wards in our stake and organized a bunch of different activities the youth could participate in. We had glow-in-the-dark pickle ball, capture the flag, painting, telestrations, human tic-tac-toe, and a dessert room. We let the youth choose where they wanted to go, and they could roam as they pleased. Although not many of the youth from our ward came (ironically haha), I think everyone who came had a good time!

My friend, Kimber, watched Emi for me (with basically 0 notice) and sent me cute pictures and videos of her. She was a lifesaver! It's quarter end, so Marty didn't get home until 9:15ish. 

Marlow taking good care of Emi!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!