Halloween Crafting

Marty got home at 11 last night! I don't think the investment banking or medical residency life would be a good fit for our family. haha. But if Marty really wanted it I'm sure we could do it???? Probably?

I went on an early morning run with Kevin and Mike. I made a special request that we do less mileage this week and it was really nice!

Mid-morning we had friends over for a Halloween craft and lunch. I made soup and breadsticks and everyone else brought a side. It turned out great! I wish I would've taken a picture of all of us but it was fun to get together. The friends who came were Jazmin, Porter, & Chase C., Summer & Jules P., Kimber, Bowen & Brye B., Kirsten, Thomas, & Sophie B., Marty & James T., Jessica, Cooper, & Kaylee P. 

Today's Craft: Pumpkin sun catchers.

By the time everyone left it was nap time, and Emi and I were both beat. After nap time, we had a few things to take care of and pretty soon it was dinner time. We picked up Panda Express and met Marty at one of my YW's games. Marty took Emi to the park nearby and then back home, and I got to sit and chat with Sylvia B. and Leslie B. while watching Elsie play field hockey. 

I came home early to help put Emi to bed, and then Marty was off to do some of his church responsibilities. I feel like I haven't seen Marty for more than 10 minutes in 3 days!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!