Jumping

Emi and I had a little change in our usual Monday schedule. We went to Chuze, came home, and instead of going to My Gym, we had Bowen and Brye B. over for a couple hours. Bowen and Emi are getting better at playing a little bit more independently (and even sometimes together) which is really nice!

In the afternoon, on our way back from the mailbox, Emi learned how to jump with 2 feet! She and I were both very excited. She practiced over and over. 

We spent the first part of the evening at the church. For a YWs activity we are trying to compile the new hymns into folders for our chapel. It was a great idea, but the person who's in charge of preparing for activity (me) is learning what a pain it is to make close to 1500 copies. Marty and I were trying to figure out this evening how to get the printers going at the church, and are finding it's going to take more time than we initially thought. I'm sure it will all work out, but we were only able to get 10 complete sets of hymns done tonight.

The second part of the evening we had Rosen family book/recipe club, and Bubs presented on her trip to India and Abu Dhabi. I still want to see the Taj Mahal in my lifetime, but India sounds a little different than I had once envisioned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!