Puddle Jumpin'

I'm revisiting my goals for the year--one of those being to blog weekly. 

So here we go!

We got back from Utah late Sunday night, and have just been settling in to life in NYC. Today we tackled grocery shopping! I love a full fridge.

Besides that, we took it easy and played around the apartment. We also took a short trip outside to puddle jump after the rain this afternoon and enjoyed each other's company.

Something that I loved today was watching Emi and Macy interact with each other. They're so cute and make each other smile (which makes me smile and feel all the warm fuzzies). Today Emi noticed that Macy might be thirsty and so she prepped her a bottle all by herself. Is that not the sweetest? I'm so grateful for my cute girls!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Good

3 am Prayer

Welcome to New York