New (to Emi) Toy

Emi and I did some errands and Pagosa prep today! On one of our errands we dropped off some things at Goodwill. I was talking to a friend in the ward literally last week, and she mentioned how Goodwill doesn't take toy donations. Anyway, while we were dropping off our stuff the lady in front of us was trying to donate toys (but she found out you couldn't). I saw that one of her toys was super cute, and asked her if she'd be okay with me taking it for Emi. She agreed, and now Emi has a fun new toy to play with! Win win.

Emi with her new toy.

One of our errands included a stop at the park for Emi to get her wiggles out.

In the evening, I went out to dinner with all of the other YW leaders. There was a Stake Activity scheduled today, so we all took the day off, and went out for a birthday dinner to celebrate Stephanie H., Mindi H., and Heather J. It was so fun to just get to chat with everyone (about non-YW stuff) and enjoy a meal together. I love the people I work with in YW.

Michelle, Stephanie, Sylvia, Kathleen, Heather, Me, and Mindi.

Then back home to pack for Pagosa and watch Marty turn in his last Business School Application! Ahhh I can't believe this is happening. I'm so proud of him for getting all of these applications turned in. It's so much work! 

Go Marty!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick's Fish House

Last day in Paris

Marty! Lizzie!